Sunday, September 8, 2019

24 HOUR PRAYER INVITE

Greetings,

In my prayer blog from yesterday, I mentioned at the end of it, the 24/7 prayer in Austin, TX.   There are 7 churches that will hosts 24 hours of prayer at each church from 7 AM - 7 AM from September 28 - October 5.   These churches in Austin are banded together and are praying corporately and together.    Such a prayer time as this is so needed.   I am much moved by this and have shared that with them.

However, as much as I had thought I might go to Texas, it seems I will not be able to go and pray along with them.   But God has spoken to me, to set us again in such a matching prayer time for several days.   It would be my desire to pray 24hrs., 7 days along with them; but I am seeking those that will join me to fill slots of 1/2 hour or an hour; or break it up through the day that we cover 3 - 4 days of 24 hours of prayer. 

We have tried twice before to establish this consistently, but it has fallen apart.  But we are used to such seasons of prayer.  Not all Christians are able to pray at such great lengths.  Too often I hear, 'I pray everything I know in 10 - 15 minutes"; 'I can't pray that long".   But many of you that are receiving this invite are steeped in prayer of long season.  You are intercessors for our Lord's kingdom, will and ways.   I believe we must join our brethren to pray along with them, although not able to be with them.

I would like to hear from you, if you will join me in taking up this opportunity to seek the Lord, to call upon the Lord and to wait before the Lord.   Simply, email, call, text me, facebook me to let me know you will join me.

Proposed times:
Saturday, September 28 - 7 AM
through
Tuesday, October 1 - Noon

Please leave me your contact information, times you will be praying.   I will seek to let you know and update on time slots needed and filled.   I believe this to be a Divine moment in our nation and the churches history.   Let us pray!

The hour is late, the need is great; pray so as to prevail!

Until,
Dan
304-813-7084
rdbiser@live.com

Started:  September 8, 2019

Continued:

Finished:

No comments:

Post a Comment