Friday, December 28, 2018

PRAYER BLOG - DECEMBER 28

Greetings,

Jeremiah 4:19 - 22
 "My bowels, My bowels! I am pained at my very heart; my heart maketh a noise in me; I cannot hold my peace, because thou hast heard, O my soul, the sound of the trumpet, the alarm of war.  Destruction upon destruction is cried, for the whole land is spoiled:  suddenly are my tents spoiled, and my curtains in a moment.   . . for My people is foolish, they have not known Me; they are sottish children, and they have none understanding:  they are wise to do evil, but to do good they have no knowledge."

END OF THE YEAR.   
It is the close of the year, and time to prepare for ending this year and beginning the new year.   Our focus is to see wherein our past year has been in joy and sorrows.  And to wait upon the Lord to go through the new year in strength and power in Him and through His Presence.   There are two things that I take away from 2018 and that I foretell you for the new year.
1.  2018 has increased and heightened the judgements of God
--My bowels; pained in my heart; for I hear the trumpet warning of the destruction upon destruction to come;  When? suddenly and in a moment;   why?   for My people, the church, have not known Me, they have no understanding;    Our nation is wise to do evil, but to do good they have no knowledge.


My Bowels; My heart; My pain; My ears what they hear - Why these phrases?  Because of what has transpired in recent years, but much more specifically this year.   These phrases in these verse is a mirror of our current plight at the close of this year.   Over the last decade God has been teaching me and revealing to me His nature in judgement throughout the bible and throughout history.   Those lessons of God's hand going out against a nation, against His people reveals what we see and is happening now.   Somewhere in the middle of the year, God revealed and spoke to me about the judgements, the remedial judgements of what was happening and to identify them.  Over the years I have shared these prayer concerns with you that have followed along and prayed with me and for me.  But this year, about June I believe, God showed me that we had escalated in frequency of these judgements and gone above the norm and had entered into EPIDEMICS.  I have shared the 6 epidemics with you on the prayer blog consistently.   And what do these reveal and show?   Destruction upon destruction.   so how much more is the sorrow when you share it with other prayer and church leaders and they don't see it, or refuse to do anything about it.

I believe that what the Lord has taught me in the means of praying and seeing these things is that God 'looks for a man' to stand in the gap among these disasters.   Therefore I have employed for my own prayer times as well as seeking others to join me in prayer against these epidemic.  I believe the only thing that will end these epidemics is a spirit of prevailing prayer.   A prayer so bent on seeing God's glory and so urgent because life and death is upon all our nation that we must prevail.   And I hold firmly in the promise of Luke, where Christ said, 'if two of you agree as touching anything here on earth, it shall be done for you in heaven.'    Uniting together to see the 'destruction upon destruction' is overwhelming and it must be engaged in prevailing prayer.

Now the cause of these epidemics, is due directly to our nations choice to forsake and forget God.  This has entered into the church as well.  Thus, the verses here that condemns that 'For My people are foolish and do not know Me'.  His people, yes, in this reference it is Israel, or Judah; but today it is His church, His bride.  They do not read the Word of God, nor do they know the God of the Word.  Thus evil is doubled in our day, in these last decades and we are steam rolling to destruction.   And there is almost NONE in the church leadership that I see that is urgent or fervent or alarmed at what is happening.

We must have an agreement that sees the 'handwriting on the wall' and seek to prevail while there is still time.   I believe soon our time will be up; yea, even maybe next year.   Especially, considering how severe the epidemics are and how much refusal there is to see God's glory.   The church must return to holiness;  be broken and contrite.   Only when the church gets to where they need to be, shall it overflow into the streets, homes and society.   One cannot expect society to change, if the church is still powerless, Presence-less and passionate-less.   This is one of the great needs for revival in our day.



2.   2019   will see a continued increase and greater presence of evil upon the church.  
With the rise in the epidemics, and the time of Satan here on earth coming to a close, he will work more than ever against the church.   The rest of the world has seen it and gone through it, we have not.  Yet, our time is coming that Christians will be more hated, more reviled and the church under more scrutiny.  I fear we are not ready for such a time.  But it will be a purging of the body of Christ, like never before.  

If you missed my earlier posts over the last month, misionary groups are forecasting that they will complete within 10 - 15years, reaching every people groups and language with the Gospel.   It is astounding to consider that in our life time this is going to happen.  But this also means at the end of those 10 years, that the next stage of prophecy will be set into motion.  And in that stage the church will not be 'raptured' out but will go through tribulation and great tribulation.   The witness to the world will be complete, then the wrath of God shall be unleashed as written in the 7 seals, 7 trumpets, and 7 vials poured out on the earth.   But I also believe that perhaps before the close of this next 10 years, the world revival will come and usher as some have prophesied 1 billion souls into the kingdom.  And almost always there is a great revival then a great conflict.  A great conflict that will claim billions of souls as well.   HOw it all works out only the Lord knows.  But this is where we are as we enter the new year.   

whatever your resolve let it be this, 'to be all for the Lord'.   Use these days and this next year in great preparation of knowing God, more in prayer, and more intentional in witnessing.     
blessed new year to you 


EPIDEMICS:

somewhere along this year, God spoke and revealed to this poor sinner, that all the wrath, judgements, remedial judgements and His anger that was hot against our nation and against the church was rising and escalating.   The severity was rising so fast over these last years, that I could not keep up with most of it.  Until, I started to match in Scripture with the judgements on Israel and Judah and the other heathen nations.   Then I was able to categorize them into groups.   Out of that came the 6 levels of judgements.   But due to the consistency and severity the Lord revealed that it was no longer simple judgements once a month or every other month, but it was weekly, yea, daily.   And that it was no longer just simply judgements or remedial judgements, but that God's anger was so hot, it had escalated into EPIDEMICS.

At this revelation, the urgency, fervency took over of just how far we have fallen, and how much God was doing against us.   Reaching out to church and prayer leaders, is simply was not received.  It is left to the remnant that do see and do understand to know our place for such a time as this.  It is to wage the spiritaul warfare.  It is to recognzie Satan's devices, schemes and ploys and defeat him. 
What's at stake?  It is to prevail for our Lord.   Whole families, future, eterntiy hangs in the balances for so many and this is the warfare we are called to wage.    Let us be found faithful as we go into the new year ready to see God's hand grant us the desires of our heart. 

As I shared with the churches yesterday and prayed in my time, whatever has been left undone for 2018, whatever has been left unanswered, let us carry it into 2019 and more fierce about seeing it accomplished done.   Lost souls, saved;  miracles, mercies, power bestowed, and definitely more holy in our personal walk, and for the church.  

Consider the destruction upon destruction:
--drugs overdose deaths, probably for 2018 back down to around 60,000;
--alcohol related deaths - 80,000 - 90,000;
--homicides - over 20,000
--suicides - over 50,000

Almost a 1/4 of a million deaths through these 4 means of destruction.   Where do we begin?  right here.   Consider the work of Satan on the lives, the minds and hearts and the homes and streets and see wherein his devices are found.   Herein is our spiritual warfare to be waged.   



UPDATES:   

--bible readings up through Jeremiah;
--The Activity of God - I Kings - up through chapter 6;
--A Word - Isaiah 57: 1 - 12, started, 1/2 finished;   with only a few days left, I see that I will not match or beat last years devotional/commentaries written of 129;  I am currently at 122 for 2018;   No doubt I probably finished more, many of those that were started but not completed yet, but still failed in getting more done.
--one last Sunday service left for the year;   I have tried to encourage by setting before the people, worship as if this was our last time.   And for the year, it is.
--Monday night, bible study & prayer here at our house, for those that want to come, I'll make it go as long as we can for those want to pray into the new year.  Starting at 6 - 7 PM until whenever;
--sermons from yesterday - Keyser church - 'What's At Stake?  What have you Done?"  Jeremiah;  "enlarge my heart - I Kings 4' Fox's Hollow;



Until,
dan


Started:  December 28, 2018

Continued:  12/29;  12/31;

Finished:

No comments:

Post a Comment