Monday, January 14, 2019

SPIRITUAL WARFARE

January, 2019

Greetings,

I will be adding numerous verses, but wanted to explain the reason of this posting for now.   Over the years, as the Lord has sought to draw, teach and call me to prayer, I have begun to see, what is at stake and needed for prevailing prayer.  Nothing anguishes my heart more than to know how short I have come in this.   For even though, as I believe, He has entrusted me with other remnant prayer warriors, I have not responded as I shoudl.   This failure has not just hindered the Lord's kingdom work, but I have given allowance for Satan and hell to advance.  I do nto believe the church fully understands this concept; perhaps they will not even agree with that concept.   But as the Lord has revealed numerous means and methods of prayer, the most of it is found in this battle, for Him to be glorified and prevail;  for Satan to be defeat and undone.   This is the battle of the ages and for eternity.



started:   January 14, 2019

Continued:

Finished;

No comments:

Post a Comment