Saturday, October 28, 2017

WORD & PHRASE STUDY OF THE BIBLE - ZEPHANIAH, HAGGAI, ZECHARIAH & MALACHAI

Word Studies:

After
All
Because
Before
Bring, Brought, Bringest, Broughtest
But
Come, Camest, Came
Day
Do, Dost, Doeth, Doth
Give, Giveth, Givest
Help
Keep
Know, Knowest, Knew, Knowledge
Made
Make, Makest
Now
Perfect
Power
Remnant
See, Saw, Seest, 
Seek, Sought
Send, Sent
Until, Til
Way
Went
Woe

Phrases

And God Said
Day & Night, D& N
Hear & See, or See & Hear - H & S;
Heaven & Earth
In that day
"I Will's of God"
Poor & Needy
Seek & Find
Small & Great
Take Heed
The Lord Commanded

Questions of the Bible

ZEPHANIAH

Chapter 1
 1:1 The Word of the Lord - and God said; came - come; in the days of Josiah - day;
1:2 I will utterly consume all things from off the land - I will's of God; all; saith the Lord - And God said;
1:3 I will consume man and beast, I will consume the fowls of the heaven, I will cut off man from off the land - I will's of God (3); saith the Lord - And God said;
1:4 I will also stretch out Mine hand, I will cut off the remnant of Baal - I will's of God (2); all; remnant;
1:6 sought - seek;
1:7 the day of the Lord - day;
1:8 and it shall come to pass; come; in the day of the Lord's sacrifice - day; I will punish the princes and the king's children - I will's of God; all;
1:9 in the same day - day; also will I punish all those that leap on the threshold - I will's of God; all;
1:10 And it shall come to pass; come; in that day - day; saith the Lord - And God said;
1:11 all (2);
1:12 and it shall come to pass; come; I will search Jerusalem, The Lord will not do good, neither will He do evil - I will's of God (3); do (2); good & evil, G&E;
1:13 but (2);
1:14 the great day fo the Lord, the day of the Lord - day (2);
1:15 That day, a day of wrath, a day of trouble, a day of wasteness, a day of darkness, a day of clouds - day (6);
1:16 a day of the trumpet and alarm - day;
1:17 I will bring distress upon men - I will's of God; bring; because;
1:18 in the day of the Lord's wrath - day; but; make; all; deliver;
Chapter 2
2:2 before (4); bring; the day , the day of the Lord's anger - day (2); come;
2:3 seek (3); all; in the day of the Lord's anger - day;\
2:4 the noon day - day;
2:5 Woe; the word of the Lord - and God said; I will even destroy thee - I will's of God;
2:7 remnant;
2:9 saith the Lord - And God said;
2:10 because;
2:11 The Lord will be terrible unto them, for He will famish all the gods of the earth - I will's of God (2); all (2);
2:13 And He will stretch out His hand against the north, and will make Nineveh a desolation - I will's of God (2); make;
2:14 all;
Chapter 3
3:1 Woe;
3:2 she drew not near to her God - draw nigh;
3:3 till - until;
3:4 done - do;
3:5 He will not do iniquity - I will's of God; do, doth - do (2); bring; but; knoweth - know;
3:6 made;
3:7  I said - And God said; fear Me - the fear of the Lord; but; all; doings - do;
3:8 saith the Lord - and God said; until; the day that I rise up - day; all (2);
3:9 For then will I turn to the people - I will's of God; all;
3:10 bring;
3:11 In that day - day; all; doings - do; for then I will take away - I will's of God; because;
3:12 I will also leave in the midst of thee - I will's of God;
3:13 remnant; do; found - find; make;
3:14 all;
3:15 see;
3:16 In that day - day;
3:17 He will save, He will rejoice over thee, He will rest , He will joy - I will's of God (4);
3:18 I will gather them - I will's of God;
3:19 Behold; I will undo, I will save, I will get them praise - I will's of God (3); all;
3:20 At that time will I bring you again, I will make you a name - I will's of God (2); bring; make; all; before; saith the Lord - And God said;

HAGGAI

Chapter 1
1:1 in the first day of the month - day; came - come; the word of the Lord, saying - And God said; 
1:2 thus speaketh the Lord, saying - And God said; come;
1:3 the word of the Lord, saying - And God said; came - come;
1:4 Is it time for you, O ye, to dwell in your cieled houses, and this house lie waste? - great questions of the bible;
1:5 Now; thus saith the Lord - And God said; ways - way;
1:6 bring; but (3);
1:7 Thus saith the Lord of hosts - And God said; ways - way;
1:8 go; bring; saith the Lord - And God said; I will take pleasure in it, I will be glorified - I will's of God (2);
1:9 looked - look; came- come; brought - bring; did - do; saith the Lord - And God said; because; Why? - great questions of the bible;
1:10 heaven & earth, H&E;
1:11 and I called - And God said; bringeth - bring; all;
1:12 all; remnant; sent; did - do; before; fear before the Lord - the fear of the Lord;
1:13 in the Lord's message unto the people, saying, saith the Lord - And God said (2);
1:14 all; remnant; came - come; did - do;
1:15 In the four and twentieth day - day;
Chapter 2
2:1 in the one and twentieth day of the month - day; came- come; the word of the Lord, saying - And God said;
2:2 now;
2:3 saw, see - see (2); do; now; Who is left among you that saw this house in her first glory? and how do ye see it now? is it not in your eyes in comparison of it as nothing? - great questions of the bible (3);
2:4 now; saith the Lord (3) - And God said (3); all;
2:5 According ot the word that I covenanted - And God said; came - come;
2:6 for thus saith the Lord - And God said; I will shake the heavens - I will's of God; heaven & earth, H&E;
2:7 I will shake all nations, I will fill this house with glory - I will's of God (2); all (2); come; saith the Lord - And God said;
2:8 saith the Lord - And God said;
2:9 saith the Lord (2) - And God said (2); in this place will I give peace- I will's of God; give;
2:10 In the four and twentieth day of the ninth month - day; the word of the Lord, saying - And God said; came - come;
2:11 thus saith the Lord, saying - And God said; now;
2:12 do; If one bear holy flesh in the skirt of his garment, and with his skirt do touch bread, or pottage, or wine, or oil, or any meat, shall it be holy? - great questions of the bible;
2:13 If one that is unclean by a dead body touch any of these, shall it be unclean? - great questions of the bible;
2:14 before; saith the Lord - and God said;
2:15 now; this day - day; before;
2:16 Since those days - day; came (2) - come (2); but (2);
2:17 all; saith the Lord - And God said;
2:18 now; from this day, from the four and twentieth day of the ninth month, even from the day - day (3);
2:19 Is the seed yet in the barn? - great questions of the bible; brought - bring; from this day - day; will I bless you - I will's of God;
2:20 And again the word of the Lord, saying - And God said; came - come; in the four and twentieth day - day;
2:21 I will shake the heavens - I will's of God; heaven & earth, H&E;
2:22 I will overthrow the throne of kingdoms, I will destroy the strength of the kingdoms, I will overthrow the chariots - I will's of God (3); come;
2:23 IN that day - day; saith the Lord (3) - And God said (3); will I take thee, and will make thee as a signet - I will's of God (2); make;

ZECHARIAH

Chapter 1
1:1 came - come; the word of the Lord, saying - And God said;
1:3 Thus saith the Lord (3) - and God said (3); I will turn unto - I will's of God;
1:4 Thus saith the Lord (2) - And God said (2); now; ways - way; doings, did - do (2); but;
1:5 do; Your fathers, where are they? and the prophets, do they live for ever? - great questions of the bible (2);
1:6 But; My words - and God said; which I commanded - the Lord commanded; did, doings - do (2); ways - way;did they not take hold of your fathers? - great questions of the bible;
1:7 the four and twentieth day - day; came - come; the word of the Lord, saying - And God said;
1:8 saw - see; behold;
1:9 O my lord, what are these? - great questions of the bible; I will shew thee what these be - I will's of God (angel of the Lord);
1:10 sent;
1:11 behold; all;
1:12 how long wilt Thou not have mercy on Jerusalem and on the cities of Judah, against which Thou hast had indignation these threescore and ten years? - great questions of the bible;
1:13 And the Lord answered, good words, comfortable words - And God said;
1:14 Thus saith the Lord - And God said;
1:15 but; helped - help;
1:16 thus saith the Lord (2) - And God said (2);
1:17 thus saith the Lord - And God said;
1:18 saw - see; behold;
1:19 What be these? - great questions of the bible;
1:21 What come these to do - great questions of the bible; come (2); do, did - do (2); but;
Chapter 2
2:1 looked - look; behold;
2:2 Whither goest thou? - great questions of the bible; goest - go; see;
2:3 behold; went (2);
2:5 saith the Lord - And God said; I will be unto her a wall of fire, and will be the glory in the midst - I will's of God (2);
2:6 come; saith the Lord (2) - And God said (2);
2:7 deliver;
2:8 For thus saith the Lord - and God said; after; sent;
2:9 behold; I will shake Mine hand - I will's of God; know; sent;
2:10 come; I will dwell in the midst of thee - I will's of God; saith the Lord - And God said;
2:11 in that day - day; I will dwell in the midst of thee - I will's of God; know; sent;
2:13 all; before;
Chapter 3
3:1 before;
3:2 And the Lord said, the Lord rebuke - And God said (2); is not this a brand plucked out of the fire? - great questions of the bible;
3:3 Now; before;  \
3:4 And He answered and spake, saying, and unto Him He said - And God said (2); Behold; before; I will clothe thee with change of raiment - I will's of God;
3:5 And I said - And God said;
3:7 Thus saith the Lord of hosts - And God said; ways - way; keep (2); give; I will give thee places to walk - I will's of God;
3:8 now; before; behold; bring; I will bring forth My servant the Branch - I will's of God;
3:9 behold (2); before; I will engrave the graving, I will remove the iniquity - I will's of God (2); saith the Lord - And God said; in one day - day;
3:10 In that day - day; saith the Lord of hosts - And God said;
Chapter 4
4:1 came - come;
4:2 what seekst thou? - great questions of the bible; looked - look; behold; all; seekest - seek;
4:4 What are these, my lord? - great questions of the bible;
4:5 knowest - know;
4:6 This is the word of the Lord, saying, saith the Lord - And God said (2); power; but;
4:7 Who art thou, O great mountain? - great questions of the bible; before; bring;
4:8 the word of the Lord, saying - and God said; came - come;
4:9 know; sent;
4:10 the day of small things - day; For who hath despised the day of small things? - great questions of the bible; see;
4:11 What are these two olive trees upon the right side of the candlestick and upon the left side thereof? - great questions of the bible;  
4:12 What be these two olive branches which through the two golden pipes empty the golden oil out of themselves? - great questions of the bible;
4:13 knowest thou not what these be? - great questions of the bible; knowest - know;
Chapter 5
5:1 behold; looked - look;
5:2 What seest thou? - great questions of the bible; seest, see - see (2);
5:3 goeth - go;
5:4 I will bring it forth - I will's of God; bring; saith the Lord - And God said;
5:5 went; now; see; goeth - go;
5:6 What is it? - great questions of the bible; goeth - go; all;
5:7 behold;
5:9 looked - look; behold; came - come; heaven & earth, H&E;
5:10 Whither do these bear the ephah?- great questions of the bible; do;
Chapter 6
6:1 looked - look; came - come; behold;
6:4 What are these, my lord?- great questions of the bible;
6:5 go; before; all;
6:6 go (3); after;
6:7 went; sought - seek; go;
6:8 Then cried He, and spake unto Me, saying - And God said; Behold; go;
6:9 And the word of the Lord came unto me, saying - And God said; came - come;
6:10 come (2); go; the same day - day;
6:11 make;
6:12 Thus speaketh the Lord of hosts, saying, - And God said; Behold;
6:15 come (2); know; sent; will; shall come to pass;
Chapter 7
7:1 And it came to pass; came (2) - come (2); the word of the Lord - And God said; in the fourth day- day;
7:2 sent; before;
7:3 done - do; Should I weep in the fifth month, separating myself, as I have doen these so many years? - great questions of the bible;
7:4 Then came the word of the Lord, saying - And God said; came - come;
7:5 all (2); did - do; When ye fasted and mourned in the fifth and seventh month, even those seventy years, did ye at all fast unto Me, even to Me? - great questions of the bible;
7:6 did (3) - do (3); And when ye did eat, and when did drink, did not ye eat for yourselves, and drink for yourselves? - great questions of the bible;
7:7 the words which the Lord hath cried - And God said; Should ye not hear the words which the Lord hath cried by the former prophets, when Jerusalem was inhabited and in prosperity, and the cities thereof round about her, when men inhabited the south and the plains?- great questions of the bible;
7:8 and the word of the Lord came, saying - And God said; came - come;
7:9 Thus speaketh the Lord of hosts - And God said;
7:11 but;
7:12 made; sent; came - come; the words which the Lord of hosts hath sent- And God said;
7:13 it is come to pass; saith the Lord - And God said;
7:14 but; all; knew - know; after;
Chapter 8
8:1 Again the word of the Lord came saying - And God said; came - come;
8:2 Thus saith the Lord - And God said;
8:3 Thus saith the Lord - And God said; will dwell in the midst of Jerusalem -  I will's of God;
8:4 Thus saith the Lord - And God said;
8:6 Thus saith the Lord, saith the Lord of hosts - And God said (2); remnant; in these days - day; If it be marvellous in the eyes of the remnant of this people in these days should it also be marvellous in Mine eyes? - great questions of the bible;
8:7 Thus saith the Lord of hosts - And God said; Behold; I will save My people - I will's of God;
8:8 I will bring them, I will be their God - I will's of God (2); bring;
8:9 Thus saith the Lord - and God said; in these days, in the day - day (2);
8:10 before; went; came - come; these days - day; because; all;
8:11 but; now; former days - day; saith the Lord of hosts - And God said; I will not be unto the residue - I will's of God;
8:12 give (3); remnant; all; I will cause - I will's of God;
8:13 and it shall come to pass; come; but; so will I save you - I will's of God; blessing & cursing B&C;
8:14 For thus saith the Lord (2) - And God said (2); PROVOKE;
8:15 in these days - day; do; well;
8:16 do;
8:17 all; saith the Lord - And God said;
8:18 and the word of the Lord saying - And God said; came - come;
8:19 Thus saith the Lord - And God said;
8:20 Thus saith the Lord of hosts - And God said; It shall come to pass; come (2);
8:21 go (3); before; seek; will;
8:22 come; seek; before;
8:23 Thus saith the Lord of host s- And God said; in those days - day; it shall come to pass; come; all; will; go;
Chapter 9
9:1 The burden of the word of the Lord - And God said; all;
9:3 did - do;
9:4 Behold; the Lord will cast her out, He will smite her - I will's of God (2); power;
9:5 see (2);
9:6 I will cut off the pride - I will's of God;
9:7 I will take away his blood out of his mouth - I will's of God; but;
9:8 I will encamp - I will's of god; because (3); now; seen - see;
9:9 behold; cometh - come;
9:10 I will cut off the chariot - I will's of God;
9:11 sent;
9:12 do; I will render double unto thee - I will's of God; to day- day;
9:13 made;
9:14 seen - see; go (2);
9:15 make;
9:16 in that day - day;
9:17 make;
Chapter 10
10:1 make; give;
10:2 seen - see; because; went; way;
10:3 made;
10:4 came - come;
10:5 because;
10:6 I will strengthen the house of Judah, I will save the house of Joseph, I will bring them again and will hear them - I will's of God (4); bring;
10:7 see;
10:8 I will hiss for them - I will's of God;
10:9 I will sow them among the people - I will's of God;
10:10 I will bring them again also out of the land of Egypt, I will bring them into the land of Gilead - I will's of God (2); bring (2); found - find;
10:11 all; brought - bring;
10:12 I will strengthen them in the Lord - I will's of God; saith the Lord - And God said;
Chapter 11
11:2 because; come;
11:4 Thus saith the Lord my God - And God said;
11:6 I will no more pity the inhabitants of the land, I will deliver the men every one into his neighbor's hand, I will not deliver them - I will's of God (3): deliver (2); but; saith the Lord - And God said;
11:7 I will feed the flock of slaughter - I will's of God;
11:9 Then said I - And God said; I will not feed you - I will's of God;
11:10 made; all;
11:11 in that day - day; knew - know; the word of the Lord - And God said;
11:12 and I said unto them - And God said; give;
11:13 and the Lord said - And God said;
11:15 and the Lord said unto me - And God said;
11:16 I will raise up a shepherd - I will's of God; seek; but;
11:17 Woe;
Chapter 12
12:1 the burden of the word of the Lord, saith the Lord - And God said (2); heaven & earth, H&E;
12:2 Behold; I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling - I will's of God; make; all;
12:3 in that day - day; will I make Jerualsm a burdensome stone - I will's of God; make; all (3);
12:4 in that day - day; saith the Lord - And God said; I will smite, I will open Mine eyes, will smite every horse - I will's of God (3);
12:6 in that day - day; will I make the governors of Judah - I will's of God; make; all;
12:7 do;
12:8 in that day, at that day - day (2); before;
12:9 and it shall come to pass; in that day - day; come (2); I will seek to destroy all the nations - I will's of God; seek; all;
12:10 I will pour upon the house of David - I will's of God; look;
12:11 in that day- day;
12:14 all;
Chapter 13
13:1 in that day - day;
13:2 And it shall come to pass; in that day - day; saith the Lord - And God said; I will cut off the names of the idols, I will cause the prophets and the unclean spirit - I will's of God (2);  come;
13:3 And it shall come to pass; come;
13:4 And it shall come to pass; come; in that day - day;
13:5 But; keep;
13:6 What are these wounds in thine hands? - great questions of the bible;
13:7 saith the Lord - And God said; I will turn Mine hand - I will's of God;
13:8 And it shall come to pass; come; all; saith the Lord - And God said; but;
13:9 I will bring the third part through the fire, will refine them, will try them, I will hear them, I will say - I will's of God (5); I will say - and God said; bring;call & answer, C&A;
Chapter 14
14:1 Behold; the day of the Lord - day; cometh - come;
14:2 I will gather all nations against Jerusalem - I will's of God; all; go;
14:3 go; the day of battle - day;
14:4 in that day - day; before;
14:5 before; in the day of Uzziah - day; come; all;
14:6 And it shall come to pass; come; in that day - day;
14:7 but (2); known - know; it shall come to pass; one day, not day, nor night - day (2); day & night, D&N;
14:8 in that day - day; go;
14:9 all; in that day - day;
14:10 all;
14:11 but;
14:12 the Lord will smite all the people - I will's of God; all;
14:13 And it shall come to pass; come; in that day - day;
14:14 all;
14:15 all;
14:16 and it shall come to pass; come, came - come (2); all; keep;
14:17 will; come; all;
14:18 go; come (2); the Lord will smite the heathen - I will's of God; keep;
14:19 all; come; keep;
14:20 in that day - day; before;
14:21 all; come; in that day - day;

MALACHI

Chapter 1
1:1 The burden of the word of the Lord - And God said;
1:2 Wherein hast thou loved us? Was not Esau Jacob's brother? - great questions of the bible (2); saith the Lord (2) - And God said (2); v. 2 - 3 love & hate, L&H;
1:4 but (2); will; thus saith the Lord - And God said; I will throw down - I will's of God;
1:5 see; The Lord will be magnified from the border of Israel - I will's of God;
1:6 saith the Lord - and God said; if then I be a father, where is Mine honour? and if I be a master, where is My fer? Wherein have we despised Thy Name? - great questions of the bible (3);
1:7 Wherein have we polluted thee? - great questions of the bible;
1:8 now; will; saith the Lord of hosts - And God said; And if ye offer the blind for sacrifice, is it not evil? and if ye offer the lame and sick, is it not evil? will he be pleased with thee, or accept thy person? - great questions of the bible (3);
1:9 now; He will be gracious unto us, will He regard your persons? - I will's of God (2); will He regard your persons? - great questions of the bible; saith the Lord of hosts - And God said;
1:10 do; saith the Lord - And God said; neither will I accept an offering at your hand - I will's of God; Who is there even among you that would shut the doors for nought? - great questions of the bible;
1:11 going - go; saith the Lord of hosts - And God said;
1:12 but;
1:13 Behold; saith the Lord (2) - And God said (2); brought (2) - bring(2); should I accept this of your hand? - great questions of the bible;
1:14 but; saith the Lord of hosts - And God said;
Chapter 2
2:1 now; this commandment is for you - the Lord commanded;
2:2 will (2); give; send; because; do; saith the Lord of hosts - And God said; I will even send a curse, I will curse - I will's of God (2); blessing & curse, B&C;
2:3 Behold; I will corrupt your seed - I will's of God;
2:4 know; sent; I have sent this commandment unto you - the Lord commanded; saith the Lord of hosts - and God said;
2:5 gave - give; before; He feared Me - fear of the Lord;
2:6 found - find; did - do;
2:7 keep; knowledge- know; seek;
2:8 but; way; saith the Lord of hosts - And God said;
2:9 made; before; all; kept - keep; ways - way; but;
2:10 all; do; Have we not all one father? hath not one God created us? why do we deal treacherously every man against his brother, by profaning the covenant of our fathers? - great questions of the bible (3);
2:12 The Lord will cut off the man - I will's of God; doeth - do;
2:13 done - do; will;
2:14 Wherefore? - great questions of the bible; because;
2:15 did - do; make; take heed; seek; And did not He make one? And wherefore one? - great questions of the bible (2);
2:16 For the Lord, the God of Israel saith, saith the Lord - And God said (2); take heed;
2:17 doeth - do; Wherein have we wearied Him? Where is the God of judgment?- great questions of the bible (2); good & evil, G&E;
Chapter 3
3:1 Behold (2); I will send My messenger - I will's of God; send; way; before; seek; suddenly; come (2); saith the Lord - And God said;
3:2 But; the day of His coming - day; coming - come; But who may abide the day of His coming? and who shall stand when He appeareth? - great questions of the bible (2);
3:4 as in the days of old - day;
3:5 I will come near to you to judgement, I will be a swift witness - I will's of God (2); and fear not Me - the fear of the Lord; saith the Lord of hosts - And God said;
3:7 Even from the days of your fathers - day; gone - go; kept - keep; saith the Lord of hosts - And God said; but; Wherein shall we return? - great questions of the bible; I will return unto you - I will's of God;
3:8 Will a man rob God? Wherein have we robbed thee? - great questions of the bible (2); will; but;
3:10 Bring; all; now; saith the Lord of hosts - And God said; if I will not open you the windows of heaven - I will's of God;
3:11 I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes - I will's of God; before; saith the Lord of hosts - And God said;
3:12 all; saith the Lord of hosts - And God said;
3:13 saith the Lord - And God said; What have we spoken so much against thee? - great questions of the bible;
3:14 kept - keep; before; and what profit is it that we have kept His ordinance, and that we have walked mournfully before the Lord of hosts? - great questions of the bible;
3:15 now; delivered - deliver;
3:16 feared the Lord (2) - the fear of the Lord (2); before;
3:17 saith the Lord of hosts - And God said; in that day - day; make; I will spare them - I will's of God;
Chapter 4
4:1 behold; the day (2) - day (2); cometh (2) - come (2); all (2); do; saith the Lord of hosts - And God said;
4:2 but; go; that fear My Name - the fear of the Lord;
4:3 in the day - day; do; saith the Lord of hosts - And God said;
4:4 which I commanded - the Lord commanded; all;
4:5 Behold; I will send you Elijah - I will's of God; send; before; coming - come; the great and dreadful day of the Lord - day;
4:6 come;

Started:  October 28, 2017 

Continued: 10/29;10/31; 11/1; 11/3; 11/4; 11/5; 11/6;

Finished:  November 6, 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment