Friday, June 1, 2012

JUNE PRAYER LETTER, 2012

June Prayer Letter, 2012

Greetings,

Ministry Updates:
--Continue in pastoring at Fox's Hollow and Zoar Baptist;  leading Bible study here at the house on sunday evenings;  I do 6 services on Sunday, and have begun to question how long I can maintain this pace. 
--Prayer for Hampshire county for revival is two Saturday each month at Fox's Hollow;
--Zoar as closed out Bible study on Tuesday night and strictly a prayer meeting for the county churches;
--Bible study and prayer at Fox's Hollow on Thusday's; currently in Exodus;
--Daily Prayer Email to 65 individuals; mainly a venue for what God is saying to me and I share; baseed on prayer and revival;
--daily write the Scripture references of about 10 to 15 per day, for the use of God saying in Scripture, 'I will';  currently in Jeremiah; estimating that there is probably close to 3000 of these in scripture; I have been blown out of the water with this word study;
--maintainting, my chapter devotional/commentary through the Bible;  currently in Isaiah; just completed last week my 1500th blog at http://dbiser.blogspot.com
--completed 'A Call to Prayer for Hampshire/Mineral county' with Doug Small, Ron Auck and James Pool; what a blessing and huge success to those there;
--have offically launched promotional appeal to Broken BEfore the Throne; scheduled for July 14 - 20, at FBC, Lilburn, GA;  speakers are Don Miller, Richard Owen Roberts, Al Whittinghill, James Pool, myself and Ron Auch;   I have confided in a few of  my uneasiness in being able to maintain for this week;  it is a very taxing time to me and I do not have the help I had with Bryan, Albert and Aaron this time;  please pray for workers, strength and leading in all facets;

Family:
-- Joshua graduated from high school; family/friend picnic is June 2 to celebrate with every one;
--Hannah completed her first year of college;
--basketball camps and games for Timothy and Elizabeth;
--continue to seek the Lord for the care and keeping; especially for them to be used in His service;
--such a reality of their future is upon us for their future spouses;  praying for Divinely HIm to provide what He desires and not what they want;
--everything else of our home and life is yielded unto God for His provision, care and leading;

Prayer Focus:
--took a trip the last week of May to visit with some saints;  specifically with Richard Owen Robert and Wesley Duewel;  also went to LIfe ACtion to see these facilities and visit with James Pool and Byron Paulus;  I cannot share the depths of feeding I gleand with each of these visits;  there are only a few people that have prayed over me that I rejoice in:  1. the lady from HOng Kong, Wendy, from the Home of the FAithful; 2. TW Hunt; and 3. Wesley Duewel praying for me to be Spirit filled and used of God;  These are Divine moments to me.
--seeking to stretch my time out for more of God;  current prayer patterns of the prayer notebook stay the same;  over 100 lost souls; 30 marriages; two church families; my family; worship; and then other saints and minisries;  but longing to be more still in His Prsence and not so much to speak but listen and adore;
--And if you look at how many prayer times I have with ministers and churches through the week; the secret closet must be richer and fuller for these to be impacted;  not less but more, leaving no time for myself or satan to find me slothful and allow sin to enter in;
--deep impact of prayer for US with this escalation of homosexuality and attack on marriage;  it will all come to a head this fall in elections and Supreme Court ruling;  it will either makes us or break us for judgment then revival or revival before judgement comes to consume us;   I am convinced of this now.
--much more time given to the ways of Satan to destroy and keep souls captive;  sins of demonic workings is more evident;  much more needed power to thwart his devices of consuming families, churches, lives and our nation;  somebody must fight
--praying much more to see the evidence of Holy Ghost power in conviction and conversion;  evidence of His power to set captives free and save souls completely;

Books:
Two new books from WElsey Duewel - ''God's Power is for You'; "More God More Power"
Finishing up 'the calloused knees' about JOhn Smith, last few pages of his death and how he lived and died in victory through prayer;  what a blessed book this has been;
just a few pages left of 'Mighyt Prevailing Prayer' by Duewel, I have left off in this beccause I am so close to finishing, and don't want it end;
Ablaze for God by Duewel;
Deeper Experiences of Famous Christians by James Gilchrist Lawson
Christian in Complete Armour by Gurnall


Thank you so much for your prayers and support.  EAch day brings us closer to Him, face to face.  And I am left with a driving urgency that RAvenhill said, '5 seconds inside of eternity we all wish we would have prayed more, wept more, served more'  I don't want that.  I desire to spend and be spent for His glory.  Oh, how much is needed in this hour for Holy Ghost power.  And I aim to see it through labor of prayer on my knees. 

until,
dan biser
rdbiser@live.com
http://dbiser.blogspot.com
http://danbiser.blogspot.com
http://www.brokenbeforethethrone.com

No comments:

Post a Comment