Tuesday, May 1, 2012

MAY PRAYER LETTER, 2012

MAY PRAYER LETTER

Greetings,

Ministry Updates:
--continue pastor of Zoar Baptist and Fox's Hollow;  Tuesday night prayer meeting at 6 PM and Bible study at 7 PM, will change as of May 1.  We will be going to all prayer meeting every Tuesday for ourselves and inviting other pastors and churches.  Still pray the first Sunday of every month during the Sunday School hour at both churches.
-- Continuing bible study and prayer and our house on Sunday evening.  Recently finished up the 35 times 'Pray' is used in the book of Acts for study.  Began to study Who Christ is and was in the Gospels and what our Christianity should look like today.  Studying out of Luke 7.
--Prayer meeting for hampshire county is every other Saturday night at 7 PM at Fox's Hollow. 
--Bible study at Fox's Hollow on Thursday night is and will continue in Exodus. 
--Continue the Daily Prayer Email; 68 are on this lists from over the nation and 5 other countires;
--Currently in Isaiah 13 for my blog commentary/devotioan writings;  http://dbiser.blogpsot.com
--Still doing word studies:  in my daily Bible readings, marking every Scripture reference of the word, 'all';  almost 5000 times used in Scripture;  I circle the word, 'all' in my bible.  Putting parathensis around 'And it came to pass' - I will document the Scriptures in the my next time reading through Scripture;  this is used over 400 times;   I LOVE MY WORD STUDIES IN THE BIBLE!!!
--at my other blog, I log Scripture reference of God saying, "I will" I do 10 to 15 per day, this feeds my soul so much of what God has said He will do.  Just finishing from Genesis to Isaiah and almost 900 times so far;  http://danbiser.blogspot.com  'God says 'I will'
--finished word study reference, 'in that day', over 100 references in Scripture
--have set up and ready to have 'A Call to Prayer for Mineral and Hampshire County', May 14 -17.  Two day in Hampshire County and two days in Mineral.  The purpose is to draw the pastors and churches together to labor in prevailing prayer for the souls of 95% who are out of church; families breaking up; drugs and sin is rampant and the need for the power of the Holy Spirit is needed.  Speakers are James Pool, prayer coordinator for ONe Cry; Ron Auch, Assembly of God pastor and does Pray-Tell Ministries; and Doug Small, prayer coordinator for Church of God and his own prayer ministry;
--Broken Before the Throne - July 14 - 20, 2012 at FBC, Lilburn, GA; Speakers are Al Whittinghill, Don Miller (health permitting travel), Greg Frizzell, James Pool and myself;

Family
--track season winding down, next week is regionals, and the follow May 18-19 is state meet;  we will have to wait and see if Joshua, Elizabeth and Timothy make it;  Joshua is pretty sure in his times;
--Class night was last night for Joshua and graduation is May 20;
--looking to work in the kids agendas more time of study and reading for the hope of God speaking and moving in their life;
--my dad pastors two churches as well; he resigned from the one church and their is much problems there; 
--needs, provisions, help, all come from the Lord; I can literally fill up volumes of His mercy for us and to us;

Prayer Focus
--spiritual warfare is a main focus with 'A Call to Prayer' coming up; 
--over 30 marriages;
--over 100 souls;
--two church families; BBtT prayer group; Sunday night Bible study group;
--my family; and my own personal desires and requests;
--spiritaul power and work as we face so much darkness;
--John and Cheryl Luton, Wycliffe translators have been across seas and shared April 29 about their work;  I was much moved with this for missions, the nations and the need for workers;
--5 Prayer circles has helped so much keep things written in a notebook for my convenience to remember;
--still a lingering of one per week or every two weeks in this murder/suicide across our nation;
--more aware of demonic attacks in peoples minds, and lives; 
--revival;

Books
Finishing up: 
Why Revival Tarries - Ravenhill;
Mighty Prevailing Prayer - Duewell;
JO Fraser, Beyond the RAnges - biography
Still reading (and enjoying):
The Calloused Knees, a biography of John Smith
Ablaze for God - Duewell;
went back to 'The best of Keswick'  a collection of sermons;
How Christ Came to Church - A J Gorodn
Life of Henry Martyn


Thank you again for your time and consideration to read and pray over these things for me and my family.  their is much labor and work; may it yield a hundred fold of fruit for His kingdom and glory.  My days are drawing closer and closer, as we all are to our end.  And then, to Him.  My greatest fear is having labored for years, yea for decades and so little fruit for Him and His kingdom.  ONly He can empower me to bring forth fruit for Him.  I wish to be such a vessel. 

until,
dan biser
rdbiser@live.com
http://dbiser.blogspot.com
http://danbiser.blogspot.com
http://www.brokenbeforethethrone.com

No comments:

Post a Comment