Thursday, May 26, 2011

A NOTE

I am still trying to work alot of this out on my writings. I think I will have to do it like this -- when I write a devotional at http://dbiser.blogspot.com/ I will write 'Continue' at the end if it is not completed. I will write 'Finished' when it is complete. If you are waiting for one to be finished, that is the only way I can let you know. There is no gurantee when I will return to devotional blogs to finish. Currently right now I am in Proverbs, and it is slow going with so much to cover. Also, I am writing through Psalm 119, currently at verse 106. Many of these are not finished. Upon finishing each verse, I will start to go back and finish each verse of Psalm 119 thus completing it entirely.

As for http://danbiser.blogspot.com/ I will also put 'Continue' to those that are not done. To let you know if I have worked on them at the very beginning of the article I will write when I last updated. If you keep track and are waiting for one to be completed, you will have that to go by. Again, there is no way for me to determine when I will return to work on articles, sermons and writings.

I would like to hear from you if these have helped or blest you in any way. I have many countries hitting the blog and that is exciting.
If there are any questions or other info you need, let me know.

Until,
dan biser
rdbiser@live.com

No comments:

Post a Comment