Thursday, March 31, 2011

Verse for Strength, Help and Assurance

Jeremiah 32:17, 'Ah, Lord God! behold, Thou hast made the heaven and the earth by Thy great power and stretched out arm, and there is nothing too hard for Thee." Jeremiah 32:27, 'Behold, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh is there anything too hard for Me?' Answer the question, 'No, Lord there is nothing too hard for You.' Numbers 11:23, 'Is the Lord's hand waxed short?' You must answer this, God's hand cannot be shortened, unless by our own sin and choices. He is might to do all things. Genesis 18:14, 'Is anything too hard for the Lord?' No Lord, nothing is too hard for You. This was the great miracle of Sarah, at 90, having a child according to the very Word of God. He speaks and commands and it is done. Help Verses Psalm 12:1, 'Help, Lord, for the godly man ceaseth; for the faithful fail from among the children of men.' Psalm 38:21, 'Forsake me not, O Lord; O my God, be not far from me. v. 22 Make haste to help me, O Lord my salvation.' Psalm 119:86, 'All Thy commandments are faithful; they persecute me wrongfully; help Thou me.' And the blessed promises of help and deliverance: Isaiah 50:7, 'For the Lord God will help me; therefore shall I not be confounded; therefore have I set my face like a flint, and I knwo that I shall not be ashamed.' Isaiah 41:10, 'Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.' Cling fast in your faith to all of the 'I will's' that God speaks here; HE is a God that cannot lie, therefore He will fulfill each of these things.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Jesus for sending this for me, you know what I need exactly when I need it....YOU ARE SO AWESOME JESUS......

    ReplyDelete