Saturday, July 27, 2019

GOD WILL NOT HEAR THESE PRAYERS - BIBLE VERSES

Greetings,
These are the majority of the Bible verses regarding the bible verses that declare that God will not hear some prayers.   God is Omniscient and Omnipresent; however, God restrains Himself from hearing some peoples prayers due to certain reasons.   The need to understand this is imperative to our prayer lives.  The rule of thumb the church follows is that God hears all prayer.   This is a half truth; for God has said, "I will not hear you".   Know the Word of God and know the God of the Word.

I do not have all of them marked, but here is the majority.

There are over a dozen of these verses and here they are for your assistance and help:

I Samuel 8:18, "And ye shall cry out in that day because of your king which ye shall have chosen you; and the Lord will not hear yo in that day."

I Samuel 14:37, "And Saul asked counsel of God, Shall I go down after the Philistines?  wilt Thou deliver them into the hand of Israel?  But He answered him not that day."  A verse that does not declare clearly that God did not hear Saul's prayer; but God would not answer him.  What good does it do to pray if God will not answer. 

I Samuel 28:6, "And when Saul enquired of the Lord, the Lord answered him not, neither by dreams, nor by Urim, nor by prophets."

Psalms 66:18, "If I regard iniquity in my heart, the Lord will not hear me:"

Proverbs 1:28 - 29, "Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer, they shall seek Me early, but they shall not find me:  For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the Lord"

Proverbs 28:9, "He that turneth away his ear from hearing the law, even his prayer shall be abomination."

Isaiah 1:15, "And when ye spread forth your hands, I will hide Mine eyes from you:  yea, when ye make many prayers, I will not hear:  your hands are full of blood."

Isaiah 59:2, "But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid His face from you, that He will not hear."

Lamentations 3:8, "Also when I cry and shout, He shutteth out my prayer."

Lamentations 3:44, "Thou hast covered Thyself with a cloud, that our prayer should not pass through."

Zechariah 7:13, "Therefore it is come to pass, that as he cried, and they would not hear; so they cried, and I would not hear, saith the Lord of hosts."

John 9:31, "Now we know that God heareth not sinners:  but if any man be a worshipper of God, and doeth His will, him He heareth."

James 4:3, "Ye ask and receive not, because ye ask amiss; that ye may consume it upon your lusts."

I Peter 3:7, "Likewise, ye husbands, dwell with them according to knoweldge, giving honour unto the wife, as unto the weaker vessel, and as being heirs together of the grace of life; that your prayers be not hindered."  

I Peter 3:12, "For the eyes of the Lord are over the righteous, and His ears are open unto their prayers:  but the face of the Lord is against them that do evil."   It does not mention not hearing their prayers, but much like Isaiah 59:2, 'His face is against them, and His ears are deaf to them that do evil.





Until,
Dan

Started:  July 27, 2019

Continued:  July 28;8/4;

Finished:

No comments:

Post a Comment